'Way of Wyrd' is a lovely & very comfortable widebeam canal boat, moored in a central and enviable marina in Canary Wharf: Poplar Dock Marina.
- 2 Bedrooms: 1 single + 1 double
- Bathroom with hot water (new heating element), heater, shower & cassette toilet
- Fully fitted kitchen: Electric stove and oven/ grill, fridge / freezer (new), micro wave / combi (new), kettle, large sink and board (new), with basic pots and pans
- Large comfortable living-room area: TV, Morso solid fuel stove (works wonders in the winter for these cosy nights!), double sofa bed, folding dining table and loads of cupboard space
- 2 decks: Front and back, perfectly suitable for BBQs (included) and G&Ts!
- 50 hp Isuzu Diesel engine, maintained regularly
- new automatic battery charger (including trickle charge)
- rather new generator (barely used)
- 2pack epoxy done on the hull in 2018
The marina itself offers: Washing machines and dryers, postal service, BBQ / lounge area, toilets and showers, secured bike shed, CCTV and 24/7 security (marina is fully gated anyway), electricity mains (metered, top-up with cards) and water (included), on-site parking optional. As well as a lovely community life, quiet and village-like, in the middle of the city, quiet nice in covid times!
Connections are amazing: DLR (2 lines, walkable) and Jubilee Lines, City Airport is 10 min away, the City is about 20 min, Central London around 30 min. Loads of cycling lanes.
For further information on this property please call 020 3286 8432 or e-mail email@example.com